- Founded: 1989; Contrecoeur, Canada
- Founder: William Cook
- Canadian manufacturer of outdoors footwear was founded in 1989 by the Cook family. Best known for its line of rugged and durable snow boots, the Montreal-based company owes its current incarnation to the Cook family, and specifically to its patriarch, William Cook.
- Inspired by the Canadian North, Kamik boots are rugged and outdoorsy, for those who want to enjoy the winter to its fullest. This family-owned Canadian company has been operating in Canada in various forms for almost a hundred years, so they know a thing or two about making really warm performance boots suited for extreme temperatures.
- Kamik supplies a complete line of outdoor footwear built to deliver superior comfort and reliable protection in the most extreme conditions.
- Strong like iron, yet light like helium, Rubber is Kamik’s own lightweight innovation. This recyclable, PVC-free synthetic rubber is 50% lighter than natural rubber and 30% lighter than other synthetic rubbers. And it’s flexible, extremely durable and protective, offering two times more abrasion-resistance than PVC rubber.
- Kamik has never stopped innovating products with the latest technologies and materials by manufacturing winter Boots, rain boots, hikers, and sandals have been keeping men, women and kids safe, dry, and comfortable since 1989.
Address: Unit 201 A-B
Facebook: Kamik Mongolia